Our Snow Bros modding assignments are going well. We exported our game to HTLM5 and it at first glance seemed fine, if slightly slower than usual. We later noticed that the snowballs would get stick on platforms when they were falling. This problem was not evident in the gamemaker executable.
This week we had to add more levels which includes a Boss battle. I got the sprites for the boss and put together a simple controls page that explains the point of the game and what buttons to press. Our game testing showed that people weren’t sure of the games objective and what they could and couldn’t do in the game.
I put together a little promo video for the game, which I will post later.